Guidelines for Submissions to Anacrusis
- Articles must be on a subject related to the choral art and of interest to choral musicians across the country, e.g. articles on repertoire, choral history, performance practice, choral composers and conductors (including interviews), rehearsal techniques, vocal technique, management and organizational issues as they relate to choirs, and choral music education. Articles on Canadian aspects of choral music are particularly welcome.
- Articles may be in French or English.
- Length: submissions generally consist of 5 to10 typed, double-spaced pages (1,000 to 2,000 words).
- Referenced material should be noted in the body of the text and cited as endnotes. Example of format to be followed.
- Appropriate illustrations and/or musical examples with information on permission to reprint should accompany the article.
- A short biographical note on the author and b/w photo should also accompany the article.
- Format: please submit electronically.
Submissions should be forwarded to the attention of Carolyn Nielsen at email@example.com.