Join ACCC or Renew your membership online!
Membership is open to anyone interested in choral music. ACCC's members include conductors, composers, arrangers, choral administrators, music educators and choristers. Your membership supports ACCC’s many programs and services, helps keep Canada singing! Membership is open to anyone interested in choral music. ACCC's members include conductors, composers, arrangers, choral administrators, music educators and choristers.
- the national voice and forum for Canadian choral music and musicians.
- your national advocate for choral music and the Canadian choral community.
- a national resource for professional development and employment opportunities.
- your national communication link within the Canadian choral community.
- your liaison with other national and international music organizations
ACCC administers important national programs and services, including:
- National Youth Choir/Choeur National des Jeunes
- Podium, the national biennial conference that focuses on professional development, resource dissemination and performance opportunities (May 15-18, 2014 in Halifax, NS)
- National Competition for Canadian Amateur Choirs (Entry deadline March 1, 2013) and the Competition for Choral Writing
- Anacrusis, the national Canadian choral journal
- National Youth Choir/Choeur national des jeunes Conducting Apprenticeship program.
- National Choral Awards
- National Competition for Canadian Amateur Choirs
- Recommended Canadian Choral Repertoire Series (soon
to be available for our members online!)
One-year memberships fees, in Canadian dollars:
- Individual: $100
- Institutional: $100
- Student (full time): $50
- industry: $175
The ACCC’s annual membership renewal date is October 1. Membership begins upon receipt of payment.
To become a member, you may click to use our Online Membership Application/Renewal form.
If you would prefer to send in your membership form and payment by mail, please click here to print the Membership Application/Renewal form and mail it, along with a cheque made payable to ACCC, to the address below.
A-1422 Bayview Avenue